Geoff's practice focuses on corporate reorganization and bankruptcy law, including the representation of Chapter 11 debtors, secured and unsecured creditors, indenture trustees, Chapter 7 trustees and defendants in bankruptcy litigation.
Geoff's business law practice involves drafting and analyzing contracts, including, but not limited to, shareholder and operating agreements, as well as internet related policies.
- Bankruptcy Law
- Creditors and Debtors Rights
- Business Contracts
- Internet Policies and Disputes
Other Professional and Personal InformationPrior to joining Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla, P.C., Geoff served as law clerk to the Honorable John C. Kennedy, J.A.D., New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division. He is a graduate of the University of Richmond School of Law (J.D. 2015) and Lehigh University (B.A. 2012).
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D.
- Lehigh University, B.A.
- "The (Not So) Safe Harbor Defense," Bankruptcy Blog NJ, December 12, 2017
- "A Balance of Power," Bankruptcy Blog NJ, November 20, 2017
- "Real Property Mortgages, Section 707(b) of the Bankruptcy Code, and the Applicable Appellate Standard: How the Ninth Circuit Distinguished Between Questions of Law and Fact," Bankruptcy Blog NJ, October 24, 2017