Mark focuses his practice on representing developers and lenders in commercial real estate financings (acquisition, construction, project and mezzanine), acquisitions and sales of commercial properties, office, retail and warehouse leasing transactions, loan restructurings and workouts, loan portfolio sales and purchases, and land use matters.
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Mortgage Bankers Association of New York, Inc.
Other Professional and Personal InformationMark served as First Vice President and Board Secretary on the Board of Directors for Wall AYF Football and Cheer for over seven years and also serves as a coach for the Wall AYF football program.
Prior to joining the firm, Mark was a partner at a national law firm where he represented developers and institutional and non-conventional lenders in real estate matters. He also represented financial institutions in connection with financial services-related regulatory and transactional matters.
Previously, Mark was a managing attorney and senior commercial real estate counsel at a New York law firm, where he represented lenders in commercial real estate loan transactions and managed the firm’s Manhattan office.
- New Jersey
- New York
- New York Law School, J.D. (1999)
- Cornell University, B.A. (1993)
- Representation of a retail mall owner with respect to certain matters under New Jersey law in connection with a $600 million revolving loan facility and a $1.9 billion term loan facility.
- Representation of a commercial lender in connection with several modifications of a $100 million mortgage loan secured by a mortgage on a Manhattan commercial office building.
- Representation of a commercial lender in connection with several modifications of an $80 million mortgage facility secured by mortgages on several theaters located in Manhattan and Hollywood.
- Representation of a commercial lender in a $35 million mortgage loan secured by a mortgage on a New Jersey commercial office complex.
- Representation of a private company in the short-sale of commercial real estate for $17.2 million.
- Representation of a private company in the sale of a seven-story office building for $15.5 million.
- Representation of a private company in the acquisition and financing of two residential and commercial buildings containing 28 residential units for $4.7 million.
- Representation of a private company in the sale of a quarry for approximately $5.2 million.
- Representation of a major communications network service provider in the negotiation of several commercial office lease spaces, sublease agreements and license agreements,
- “Kelo and the States of (and on) Development,” New Jersey Lawyer, Volume 15, April 2006
- “Statute of Frauds: Lessons Learned for Commercial Real Estate Brokers,” New Jersey Lawyer Magazine, October 2004
- Moderator, “Boroughs on Fire: The Development Boom Outside Manhattan” Connect New York Conference, April 17, 2018