Gital, an Associate in the firm's Real Estate Department, focuses her practice on commercial real estate transactions, leasing and finance transactions. She also works with the Planned Real Estate Development Department and prepares governing documents for communities as well as applications for registration pursuant to the Planned Real Estate Development Full Disclosure Act.
- Commercial Real Estate Leasing
- Finance Transactions
Other Professional and Personal InformationPrior to joining GH&C, Gital worked in the Corporate Department at a prominent New York firm.
- New Jersey
- New York
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. (2015)
- Rutgers University School of Law - Newark, J.D., cum laude (2014)
- Thomas Edison State College, B.A. (2009)
- Voted a 2018 Monmouth County Top Lawyer, Monmouth Health & Life, November 2018