COVID-19 News and Resources
At this unprecedented time, we want to assure you that Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla is fully functional and continues to provide uninterrupted, secure and top-caliber legal counseling. You have the same accessibility to us as you did before the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
The majority of our attorneys and staff members are working remotely, as their health and safety – as well as that of our families and clients – is paramount to us. We are monitoring and following federal, state and local health protocols, and our thoughts are with those who have been or will be affected by this virus.
Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have – whether about specific practice areas or legal issues arising from the outbreak.
These are challenging and ever-changing times, and we wish you well. We are here for you.
- Governor’s Executive Order 112 Gives Civil Immunity To Healthcare Facilities and Limited Group of Practitioners
- EPA Relaxes Environmental Enforcement During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Governor Murphy Issues Executive Order Mandating Legal Immunity for Healthcare Workers
- Important Update from the Department of Labor Regarding FFCRA Sick Leave and Family Leave
- Forgivable "Paycheck Protection" Small Business Loans
- New Jersey Implements Expedited Licensing for Out-of-State Health Care Licensees
- COVID-19 Related Employment Alert
- Business Interruption Coverage for Coronavirus Losses
- Tax Appeal Filing Deadline Extension Due to COVID Emergency
- Federal Government Enacts Emergency Family Leave and Paid Sick Leave Laws in Response to COVID-19 Virus
- NJDOBI Mandates Insurance Carriers to Reimburse Providers for Telemedicine and Telehealth Encounters During State of Emergency and Public Health Emergency
- Governor Murphy Signs Legislation to Expand Telehealth Access and Expedite Licensure of Out-of-State Professionals
- EMPLOYER ALERT: Coronavirus 'Work From Home' Issues and Considerations