23 Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla, P.C. Lawyers Named to 2021 Best Lawyers® List
August 20, 2020
Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla, P.C. is pleased to announce that 23 lawyers have been included in the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
"Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide," says CEO Phillip Greer.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla, P.C. would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2021 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- John A. Aiello - Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Kurt E. Anderson - Copyright Law, Patent Law, and Trademark Law
- J. Scott Anderson - Real Estate Law
- James M. Andrews - Family Law
- Bernard J. Berry - Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, Financial Services Regulation Law, and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Michael A. Bruno - Land Use and Zoning Law and Real Estate Law
- Donald F. Campbell - Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Michael J. Canning - Commercial Litigation and Insurance Law
- Monica J. Ceres - Real Estate Law
- Beth Christian - Health Care Law
- Frank R. Ciesla - Health Care Law
- Paul T. Colella - Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Steven M. Dalton - Environmental Law
- Timothy J. Dengler - Litigation - Trusts and Estates and Trusts and Estates
- Philip D. Forlenza - Corporate Law, Litigation - Mergers and Acquisitions, Litigation - Securities, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Securities / Capital Markets Law, and Securities Regulation
- John A. Giunco - Real Estate Law
- Steven S. Goldenberg - Energy Law
- Michael J. Gross - Construction Law, Environmental Law, and Real Estate Law
- Gerald P. Lally - Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Marc D. Policastro - Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation - Environmental, Litigation - Real Estate, and Real Estate Law
- Sean E. Regan - Commercial Litigation and Construction Law
- Laurence I. Rothstein - Real Estate Law
- Paul H. Schneider - Environmental Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation - Construction, Litigation - Environmental, Litigation - Land Use and Zoning, and Litigation - Real Estate
Posted in: Construction Law & Litigation, Corporate & Business, Creditors' Rights & Bankruptcy, Environmental - Land Use, Environmental - Site Remediation, Environmental & Land Use Litigation, Health Care, Insurance Law, Intellectual Property & Technology, Litigation, Matrimonial & Family Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate and Securities