Jerry is a transactional lawyer who has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, securities law, business law and tax law. He represents acquirers and sellers of businesses in a wide range of public and private transactions. He counsels clients in capital raising transactions, including public offerings, private placements, PIPES, strategic investments and secured and unsecured financings. Jerry also advises clients on securities law compliance and disclosure issues.
In the practice of business law, Jerry represents various closely-held business enterprises in connection with general business matters, corporate governance and business transactions.
Jerry, a Certified Public Accountant, also counsels clients regarding tax strategies and consequences in business formation and in business transactions.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Finance and Securities Law
- Business Law
- Tax Law
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., cum laude (1992)
- University of Notre Dame, B.B.A. (1986)
- Voted a 2018 Monmouth County Top Lawyer, Monmouth Health & Life, November 2018
- Selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America
- While attending the University of Notre Dame, Mr. Lally was appointed to the National Accounting Honor Society, Beta Alpha Psi.
- 23 Attorneys from Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla Named to 2020 Best Lawyers® List
- 22 Attorneys from Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla Named to 2019 Best Lawyers® List
- 22 Attorneys from Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla Named to 2018 Best Lawyers® List
- Twenty One Lawyers From Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla Selected For Inclusion In Best Lawyers in America 2014 List
- 22 Lawyers from Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla Selected For Inclusion In The Best Lawyers in America
- 20 Lawyers from Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America
- 18 Lawyers from Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America ®
- Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla Announced As Finalist For The 12th Annual M&A Advisor Awards
- "Preparation for the Initial Public Offering" New Jersey Lawyer, April 2007
- The Limited Liability Company: The Preferred Entity For Real Estate Acquisitions & Development, GH&C Seminar, October 2014