Adam, a shareholder in the firm’s Real Estate and Litigation groups, devotes his practice to complex litigations arising from the development of real estate with particular focus in the areas of land use and zoning, regulatory permitting and compliance, and construction. He regularly represents developers, investors, landowners, and other businesses interests in all stages of land development – from acquisition, entitlements, construction and occupancy. In addition to handling major litigation before state and federal trial courts and the Office of Administrative Law, he has extensive appellate experience having argued several cases before the Appellate Division.
- Real Estate
- Land Use & Development Law
- Construction Law & Litigation
- Community Association Law
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
Other Professional and Personal InformationPrior to joining the firm, Adam was a litigation associate with a regional firm where his practice focused on commercial litigation matters.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second, Third, and Ninth Circuits
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Boston College Law School, J.D.
- Boston College, B.A.
- Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla Attorneys Selected as 2023 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla Attorneys Selected as 2022 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- $130K in Attorneys Fees: Howell Township Settles After Council Accused of Usurping Planning Board's Role
- Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla Names 3 New Shareholders
- Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla Attorneys Selected as 2021 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Judges Dismiss Objections Against Camp Osborn Rebuilding Plan
- "Appellate Division Affirms Discharge of Improperly Served Construction Lien," The Litigation Landscape Blog, October 31, 2017