Adam, a Shareholder in the firm's Real Estate Practice Area, focuses his practice on all land-related matters, including redevelopment projects, commercial real estate transactions, and landlord-tenant disputes.
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
Other Professional and Personal InformationPrior to joining the firm, Adam was a litigation associate with a regional firm where his practice focused on commercial litigation matters.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second, Third, and Ninth Circuits
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Boston College, J.D. (2014)
- Boston College, B.A. (2011)
- Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla Attorneys Selected as 2021 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Judges Dismiss Objections Against Camp Osborn Rebuilding Plan
- "Appellate Division Affirms Discharge of Improperly Served Construction Lien," The Litigation Landscape Blog, October 31, 2017