Evan is an associate in the firm’s Corporate and Business Practice Group. His transactional practice focuses on a wide variety of corporate matters. Evan has considerable experience working with clients on mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt financings, securities reporting and SEC compliance, corporate governance, on-going operations and general corporate matters. Diligent and attentive to detail, he works closely with clients to develop a thorough understanding of their issues, providing a plan of action to help them achieve their goals.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Finance
- General Corporate Matters
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Fellow (2015), Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD)
- Alumnus, Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
Other Personal and Professional Information
While attending law school, Evan was a Legal Honors Intern with the Securities & Exchange Commission, Division of Enforcement (New York).
- New Jersey
- New York
- District of Columbia
- Rutgers School of Law, Newark, J.D. (2017)
- Boston College, College of Arts and Sciences, B.A. (2014)